Cookbooklet Sale, five for one

Thursday 8 December 2016

 
 

It's that time of year again.  I am once more offering a special deal between now and December 24th on my cookbooklets.  Between now and then you can get any five of my cookbooklets at a special price of only £10, ($12.59) which is a saving of £15 (18.88) on the regular price.  They normally sell for £5 a piece. ($6.29)!  There are Eleven delicious titles on offer:

Christmas In The English Kitchen
A Thanksgiving Primer
Recipes to Keep
Cooking For Comfort
The Cookie Jar
A Very Royal Tea Party
The Great British Picnic
When Life Hands You Lemons
Cooking At the Manor
Just Desserts
Spring Into Summer 

 photo Picnicstothewoodscopyright.jpg

All cookbooklets will be delivered via e-mail in downloadable PDF File format,  which I will personally e-mail to you.  I promise that all will be mailed within 24 hours of your payment clearing, which allows for the differences in time between North America and here in the UK.    You will need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader enabled on your computer or device and you will also need to have my e-mail in your safe mail folder.  (mariealicejoan at aol dot com)


 
Each booklet is filled with my coloured illustrations, and fool proof recipes.  If you want to know more about each one click on the cookbooklet tab above to view the individual titles.  This is really a bargain.   In order to let me know which five you would like to receive please place your choices in the Notes to the Seller portion of the Paypal Invoice.  Alternately you may e-mail me.

Many thanks and Happy Holidays! 



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!