Toffee Popcorn Bark

Saturday 6 December 2014



This is a tasty little gem I clipped from an old issue of Good Food Magazine yonks ago! It looked fabulously delicious and very simple to make.  As you know I can be rather lazy sometimes and simple and delicious are what works best for me!






It's just perfect for all the holiday celebrations we have coming up . . . it would also be great to make and serve at a Hen Night, All Girl's Sleepover night, etc.  It would also make nice hostess gifts to bring when you are invited out for suppers and such . . .  or for a games night.



This delicious snack is the perfect blend of  sweet/salty/crunchy/silky  . . . . filling a craving in all of us have from time to time.



No matter when you serve it, I am sure it will be most, most popular!! It's very scrummy indeed! And in fact it has you thinking . . . how about doing the same thing but adding baby pretzels, and dried berries . . . or chunks of honey granola . . . or . . . pop rocks and smarties . . . or . . . well, you can see where I am going with this. The World is your oyster! Feed your own whimsie!! Whatever floats your boat!



*Toffee Popcorn Bark*
Makes 8 servings
Printable Recipe

This is one of those easy recipes that has you smacking yourself on the forehead and saying "Why didn't I think of that!"

200g milk chocolate(7 ounces)
200g white chocolate(7 ounces)
(I used Green and Blacks for both)
60g of toffee popcorn (about 2 cups)

Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.

Melt the chocolates independantly of each other. Pour most of the chocolate onto the prepared baking tray, swirling it together. Sprinkle on the toffee popcorn, and then drizzle over the remaining chocolates. Chill until set.
Break into pieces to serve.

6 comments

  1. I can't wait to try to try this. We just love the salty/sweet combo in our home so I'm sure this will get loads of compliments! Thank you!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it Jane! You're welcome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Marie! This recipe is speaking to me. It looks delicious and I like the "easy" part. Perfect little gifts for the holidays. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent marie!

    I've a friend who is GF and i've been wondering what to make him for christmas since the usual cupcakes, cookies etc are out. I'm pretty sure this will go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I know this is good! Addicting isn't it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Pam!! I hope you like it! xx


    This would be the perfect gift for your friend Shen! xx

    Very addicting Valerie! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!