The Perfect Steak from Barbecoa!

Friday 13 May 2016























 

















































































 












One thing that people always ask me is if I have always been a good cook, and I am the first one to tell them that the answer is no.  I had to learn how to do what I do just like anyone.  I have always had a fire in my belly for cooking and eating good food, but trust me when I say that I have made some real mistakes through the years and cooked many an inedible meal!  (A rubber chicken comes to mind!)

One thing which I really love is a nice grilled steak, cooked to perfection, and sadly it is one of those things that is so often gotten very wrong.  I have to say that it is really difficult to get a properly cooked one in a restaurant.  I like my steaks medium rare, and I have ended up with steaks ranging anywhere from way overdone to downright raw (in France).  Apparently in France medium rare means raw.

Anyways, I have found that basically for me, the only way I am going to really get a good steak cooked properly is to cook it at home.  I wish I lived near London  which is where Jamie Oliver’s new Barbecue Steakhouse ‘Barbecoa‘ is situated.  They shared their very own infographic with me on how to expertly cook that perfect steak, and  today I am sharing it with you. I just know I would get the perfect steak if I went there to eat.  (And be able to leave some great feedback on it as well on this review site.)

In the meantime I will just keep dreaming about that perfect steak and enjoy cooking them at home, using their very expert tips on getting it just so!  Thanks Barbecoa!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!